They say that you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover – but since the cover is the first thing you see, it is the first thing that naturally gets judged. The same goes for Websites. How your website looks sets the expectation for the first-time visitor on what they can expect from the site. A good design leaves the door open for further exploration, while poor or dated Web site design will hurt the sites credibility and the user may go elsewhere for their needs.
Our Approach towards website development
- We ask customers to think on what they really want from the Website: Designing a website without having a Goal in mind can be hazardous for companies future progress as well as to their reputation. We recommend our customers to spend lot of time in thinking what they really want from website. In case a customer is not aware of what he wants, we help them narrow their curiosity and guide them with our Experience.
- We ask them to show at least half a dozen of websites which they like: This again narrow the infinite possibilities that are available to develop website. We understand in visual sense what customer is looking for. It also produces more fruitful and clear communication of Ideas. We also consider their competitors and their websites in the market and then design our solution
- We then put or Knowledge and Experience to produce the Best in us: We consider some key aspects of website designing like – Innovation, Content, Latest Technology, Interactivity, Ease of use to create some blue prints and go on iterating it. After a few iterations we give what is called web design.
Kind of Websites We develop
- Static Websites: We develop websites which are static in nature. Static means the content is not editable for the website owner himself. It mainly consist of imformative websites whose primary goal is to just give information.
- Dynamic Websites: As name suggests these are dynamic in Nature. These sites offfer a visitor to interact via website with the help of some forms or a communication channel. They are considered as Web 2.0 feature and is in demand these days.
- Web Portals & Applications: From micro to macro, we also develop Web Portals and Applications for all range of customers as per their need. The advantage of having a portal or application is that it is big in nature and have more features and functionality. This is user specific and tailor made according to the customer needs.